- Long Experienced
- Most reliable and trusted trekking company
- Offering a Personalized Experience For Every Client
- Guaranteed Departures
- Fully Licensed and Takes care of your security
- Team of destinations Experts
- Reasonable Prices & quality Service
- Responsible Tourism
- Cultural tours and Adventure Holidays
- Best Customer Service Experiences
Volunteering in Nepal
One can always find some of the best volunteer programs in Nepal. Some of the best volunteer jobs in Nepal include:
1. Orphanage Volunteer Programs that provide opportunities to volunteer with children and aim at helping children living at orphanages in Nepal
2. Volunteering in Buddhist Monasteries by teaching English to Buddhist Monks
3. Sports Coaching in which the people volunteer to conduct sports activities for children and youth
4. Computer Literacy Program is the volunteer opportunity in which people volunteer to impart computer related knowledge to students
5. Teaching Aid which offers people to volunteer in numerous teaching projects that exist in Nepal.
6. Sustainable Agriculture that allows people to engage voluntarily in several sustainable agricultural development projects in Nepal.
7. Youth Development in which people volunteer to work in the field of optimizing the skills of youth in Nepal which is of utmost importance for development of Nepal.
8. Health Aid which is associated with health care and medical related volunteer opportunities in Nepal.
9. Community Development Program which works in the field of community welfare.
10. Cultural Exchange Volunteer Program that aims at familiarizing students of two distinct geographical boundaries with each other’s culture and traditions.
11. Social Research is a volunteer program in Nepal that is targeted for University students.
12. Women’s Project that works in the field of Woman Empowerment.
Child Volunteer Opportunities, Charity Volunteer Opportunities, Farm Volunteer Opportunities, Gap year Volunteer Opportunities and Day Care Volunteer Jobs are yet other fields that you can opt for offering the humanitarian aid in Nepal.
We offer several tailored volunteer activities in Nepal which will enlighten you with the meaning and purpose of your life. Acknowledging your noble task directed towards the welfare of humanism, we are offering special discount to the venerated trekkers in our trekking packages in Nepal.
Why Choose Us?
August 24, 2017
Teej festival is the popular festival celebrated by the women’s in Nepal in the month of September. Married women observed Teej for the long life of their husband, well-beings of their children, purification of body and soul and maintain a good relationship in marry until the death. In the same way, Unmarried girls also observe […]